You Know You're An
- ... when you brake for libraries.
- ... if you get locked in a library overnight and you never even notice.
- ... when you hyperventilate at the sight of an old cemetery.
- ... if you'd rather browse in a cemetery than a shopping mall.
- ... when you think every home should have a microfilm reader.
- ... if you'd rather read census schedules than a good book.
- ... when you know every town clerk in your state by name.
- ... if town clerks lock the doors when they see you coming.
- ... when you're more interested in what happened in 1697 than 1997.
- ... if you store your clothes under the bed and your closet is carefully stacked with notebooks and journals.
- ... if you can pinpoint Harrietsham, Hawkhurst and Kent on a map of England, but can't locate Topeka, Kansas.
- ... when all your correspondence begins with "Dear Cousin,"
- ... if you've traced every one of your ancestral lines back to Adam and Eve, have it all fully documented, and still don't want to quit.